Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Heart - Reflection of Emotions

Its been more than 2 years now that I have posted any update on my blog. Life has changed so much. Writing on blogs let it make any sense or not, always made me feel great. But slowly priorities got changed. With family, kid and work, never got time to do what I always loved to do.  I stopped giving time to myself. In my priority list, I kept myself at the last and gave rest of the things more importance though sometimes it was a utter waste. Now I realize It was wrong, giving time to family and kid is no way wrong, but giving time to myself is also important. With everyone being with you, sometimes you still prefer to be alone. Doing things that you love should not be stopped.
Now I'm back on my blog and very happy about it. I hope I don't stop from now on but make it a point to be active.
So let me give a new start to my blog with the topic "Heart - Reflection of Emotions"
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word "Heart". For some love, for some colour red, for some heartattack. For doctors, its an organ that pumps blood to all parts of the body. For people in love, its the symbol of love.
For all kind of emotions that we go through, there is one thing which reacts instantly in our body and thats Heart. For me "Heart is Reflection of our Emotions". When you are happy, internally you get all instant energy to show off your excitement, your heart gets filled with joy. When you are sad, you are let down and your heart starts to pinch you, poke you very badly. Everyday we go through different kind of emotions, sometimes we hide it from people the kind of feelings that we are going through by bringing in the fakeness on our face, but we can't change what the heart is going through. We can give any kind of impression externally through face, but we can never change the internal impression thats left with our heart. Thats why no one gets to know what exactly one is feeling just by looking at face, it would be wonderful if we could get to know what ones heart is exactly going through. God is too clever, only he wants to know the inner truth. Thats the only good thing about it, atleast there is someone who knows about it :-)

1 comment:

ವೀರೆಶ ಹಿರೇಮಠ said...

ಅಕ್ಷರ ಲೋಕಕ್ಕೆ ಪುನಃ ಬಂದಿರುವಿರಿ, ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಬರಹ ನಿರಂತರವಾಗಿರಲಿ.